Saturday, December 8, 2007

Welcome to House Hubbie's Cooking Blog

About eight month ago my wife started a new sales job. It was her first full time job after staying home to raise our four kids. It became pretty clear after about 4 months of her working full time that things were not working in terms of household management.

It was at this point that I decided that I needed to quit my second job and take the responsibility for most of the household management. My main responsibilities are managing the family finances, doing the laundry, keeping the kitchen clean and doing most of the cooking.

The cooking part was pretty cool, because I have always enjoyed cooking, so now I am just doing it on a more regular basis. Pretty soon I realized I was spending time on the web looking for recipes and figuring out new recipes of my own. I figured, hey, why not start sharing these? So today is the launch of House Hubbie's Home Cooking, a blog about cooking, but with particular guy-ward slant. Please read my blog, bookmark, syndicate it, do whatever you have to and be sure to click on the ads as I hope I can maybe help out with the family finances a bit with this new little side project.

No comments: