Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What's For Dinner? (During A Crazy Week)

I have a wild, crazy week ahead of me. Since my main vocation is serving as the pastor of a small church, the week before Christmas is one of my two busiest weeks during the year. Add to that the fact that my college age children are returning from school and then the family is headed in ten different directions for college events, and you get the picture. Yesterday I picked my daughter up from the airport, Wednesday my son comes home for Christmas break from Montclair State. Today the girls are headed up to Granma Glady's to bake Norwegian Christmas cookies with their cousins. Wednesday we have our youth group Christmas party at our home. Thursday the girls go over to my mother's house to make olie koeken. I will make a half hearted attempt to publish this weeks dinner menu, and share a few recipes, but I will also use this week to publish a couple of our family's traditonal dutch and norwegian recipes.

Monday

Norwegian Waffles
and Left Overs

Tuesday

Dinner at Granma Glady's

Wednesday

Fusilli with Meat Sauce
Garlic Bread
Tossed Salad

Thursday

Chicken in the pot
Peas
Rice

Friday

Pizza

Saturday

Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
Peas

Sunday

Family Christmas Gathering

No comments: